Automated control technical means complex for man-portable anti aircraft missile system ACTMC AAMS
- Automated Control Module (ACM) for AASM platoon commander;
- Portable Automation Kit (PAK) for anti-aircraft sniper.
Automated control module is designed to equip the AASM anti-aircraft snipers subdivision commander with aim to automation of data collection and processing as to air situation from AAD and RS command posts as well as target designation problems solving and guidance of subordinate anti-aircraft snipers on an air target.
PAK is intended to equip the AASM anti-aircraft snipers with aim to provide their guidance on the air target upon the commands and target designation received from a subdivision commander equipped with ACM.
ACM basic performances
|Tracking targets maximum number||60|
|Cycle of automatic solution of fire control and data processing problems||1 sec
|Range of data exchange and verbal communication:
up to 8 km
up to 5 km
up to 1 km (up to 4 km)
|ВContinuous operation time from standard power supplies
||up to 7 hours
|ACM weight without radio stations in case (in bag)
||up to 23 (up to 17)|
PAK basic performances
|Number of received target paths||1|
|Receipt rate of alert for target designation
|Range of data exchange and verbal communication with ACM
(in relaying mode)
|up to 1 km (up to 4 km)
|Continuous operation time from standard power supplies
||to 5 hours|
2,8 kg/1,6 kg
to 13 kg (to 8 kg)
- receipt and processing of the radar information from the digital RS;
- automated control for up to 9 snipers equipped with PAK or up to 4 platoons of AASM snipers;
- reception of stand points coordinates from PAK subordinates, their combat action data,combat readiness, ammunition;
- target distribution and issue of target designation commands for PAK subordinates and firing ban commands based on their locations, combat readiness, ammunition and situation on the ground;
- automatic solution of fire concentration problem;
- process automation of land alignment for AA snipers;
- voice guide of air and ground situations.
- determination and issue of its stand point coordinates to ACM and attitude orientation;
- dispatches issue to ACM about combat readiness, combat action phases;
- target designation reception from ACM, general commands and responsibility sector;
- AASM snipers guidance on the target by means of own orientation mark coinciding with target mark;
- observation mode for air situation at ACM and PAK.