Universal pneumatic seeder S-6PМ3
Universal pneumatic seeder S-6PM3 is designed for sowing cereal crops, medium size legumes (peas, lupine and other), crucifers (rape, oilseed radish), clover, timothy-grass, lucerne and other grass seeds with simultaneous injection of granulated mineral fertilizers.
Seeder S-6PМ3 is unitized with tractor of traction classes 1.4; 2.0.
Advantages of S-6PМ3:
- Even distribution of seed grain along the grasp width;
- Possibility to work with big amount of stubble remains;
- Possibility to work with wet soils;
- Lack of seed grain loss and mechanical damaging;
- Unified control system for sowing is presented in basic kitting;
- One machine operator has a possibility for transferring from transportation position into operating position and vice versa with the help of hydraulic system within 1 minute;
- Minimal fuel consumption per 1 ha.
- Plowshare is represented by sharply edged disk with radial cuts on edges which provide better cross-country ability in the fields with big amount of stubble remains;
- Plowshares are placed in staggered order, thus preventing soil heaping up;
- Plowshare is mounted on shock absorbing gaskets, which damps vibration during movement; gaskets protect plowshares from damaging from obstacle hit.
|Type of seeder||semitrailer|
|Grasp width, m||6,0|
|Productivity per hour of regular time, ha/h||from 3,6 to 6,0|
|Number of plowshares||48|
|Depth of seeding, mm||from 15 to 95|
|Sowing ability, kg/ha:|
|· cereal crop||from 20 to 257|
|· legumes||from 29 to 306|
|· grass and crucifers||from 1,3 to 104|
|· granulated mineral fertilizers||from 30 to 135|
|Row-spacing width, mm||125 or 250|
|Tank capacity, dm3||1800|
|· fertilizer tank||400|
|Overall dimensions (LхWхH), mm:|
|· in operating position||4220 х 6350 х 1970|
|· in transport position||4345 х 3310 х 2852|
|Seeder mass, kg||1895|
|Fuel consumption, kg/ha, not more than||3,5|
|Operating speed, km/h, not more than||10|