Unified command-staff vehicle МP32М1
Unified command-staff vehicle МP32M1 is designed for automated and manual control with rocket and missile units and subdivisions equipped with multiple launching rocket systems of medium and large-calibre when arranging of combat actions, in the course of preparation and fire attacks, on a parking and in motion, under various geographical and climatic meteorological conditions, at any time in 24-hour period.
The article may be used as a command post to control the artillery subdivisions. Number of unified command-staff vehicles is defined with organization and establishment of troop formations.
The article МP32М1 as a unified command post (CP) may be used as:
- CP of rocket (missile) brigade
- CP of rocket (missile ) regiment
- CP of rocket (missile ) battalion
- CP of rocket (missile ) battery
- CP of combined missile and rocket units of all control levels
- combat vehicle of 9A52 type and their modified arrangements of large-calibre MLRS complexes;
- combat vehicles of BМ-21 and their modified arrangements of medium-calibre MLRS complexes;
- foreign-origin MLRS complexes;
- tactical and operation-tactical rocket complexes“Skad-V”,“Luna”, “Luna-M”,“Tochka”, “Tochka-U” and their modified arrangements.
- above mentioned CP (article МP32М1)
- radio direction finding meteorological complex RPKM-1;
- multi-purpose complex with pilotless aircraft “Orlan-10”;
- remote automation-equipped workstations;
- automation equipment complex of command-and-observation post for artillery (mortar) battery (article 83t888-1.7);
- unified command-and-observation vehicle 1V172-2.
- data collection, processing, display and transmission to higher control units as to location, status and provision of the subordinate units or subdivision;
- commands reception, processing, documentation, display, formation and transmission to subordinate units for preparation and fire attacks;
- protection from unauthorized issue for fire attacks commands;
- solution of special operational-tactical, calculation and informational tasks;
- article positioning on parking and in motion.
|AWP number for military officers||7|
|Number of data transmission/reception channels||8|
|Data transfer rate||0,1-16,0 Kb/sec
|Number of radio channels||5|
|Communication range over the built-in radio communication equipment:|
|· VHF radio station||from 20 to 60 km|
|· March VHF radio station||up to 20 km|
|· HF radio set||up to 300 km|
|Accuracy of positioning, not more than||30 m
|Setting-up/Closing-down time, not more||15/15 min|
|Continuous operation time, h, min
|The Article weight is maximum||16000 kg