LED office lamp
LED office ceiling lamp “Volna” is an effective substitute for fluorescent lamps.
In LED ceiling lamps “Volna” matt or textured transparent photics material is used as a light diffuser.
Energy saving LED ceiling lamps are intended for installation in:
- office facilities;
- sales areas;
- communities offices;
- hallways and corridors.
Variants of installation:
LED office lamp is installed into suspended ceiling of “Armstrong” type or into any flat surface of the wall or ceiling.
Advantages of LED office lamps:
- saving 2 times more electric power if compared with fluorescent lamps;
- guaranteed operating time – not less than 10 years;
- light-emitting diodes of leading world manufacturers;
- power source of domestic manufacture, without electrolytic capacitors, which guarantees declared service life;
- high index of color rendering;
- natural light, which excludes eye fatigue;
- absence of flicker effect;
- noiseless work;
- resistance to change of voltage;
- increased electrical safety at operation;
- absence of harmful ultraviolet radiation;
- absence of additional expenses for disposal.
|Technical characteristics||LED office lamp|
|CCO (3x6)||CCO (6x6)||CCO (12x6)|
|Power consumption, not more than, W||14 / 17 / 21||29 / 33 / 38||58 / 66 / 76|
|Light flux, lm||1450 / 1750 / 2000||2900 / 3500 / 4000||5800 / 7000 / 8000|
|Power factor (cos φ)||≥ 0,95|
|Degree of protection, IP||20|
|Class of electrical shock protection||I|
|Supply voltage, W / frequency, Hz||187-242 / 50|
|Range of operation temperatures, °С||от +1 до +40|
|Overall dimensions, mm (LхWхH)||595 х 295 х 55||595 х 595 х 55||1195 х 595 х 55|
|Mass, not more than, kg||2,0||4,0||8,0|