Mounted pneumatic vegetable seeders SONP-4.2, SONP-2.8
Mounted pneumatic vegetable seeder SONP-4.2 and SONP-2.8 are designed for precise (dotted and cluster) sowing of grinded and calibrated seeds of tomato, cucumber, red beet, carrot, dill, celery, onion, parsley, pepper, aubergine, marrow, cabbage and others.
SONP-4.2 is unitized with tractors of class 1.4; 2.0.
SONP-2.8 is unitized with tractors of class 0.9; 1.4.
Advantages of SONP:
- High precision at dosing and evenness of depth of seeding;
- Vacuum feed system of seed grain excluding its mechanical damaging;
- Possibility to setup different row-spacing width;
- Possibility to conduct sowing in one or two rows on even surface and seedbeds;
- Packed with seed disks for different vegetables and melons.
- Press wheels firm the soil before and behind the plowshare, thus creating contact between seeds and soil and conditions for their moistening.
- Fastening of seed distributor makes it possible for a plowshare to copy soil relief, which provides steady depth of seeding.
- Possibility to regulate sowing section pressure on soil depending on soil type.
|Type of seeder||mounted|
|Grasp width, m||4,2||2,8|
|Productivity per hour of regular time, ha/h
|Number of sowing sections||from 6 to 12||from 4 to 8|
|Depth of seeding, mm||20-50|
|Row-spacing width, mm||from 200||from 250|
|Tank capacity, dm3||up to 8|
|Plowshares type||runner type, one-row, two-row|
|Overall dimensions (LхWхH), mm:|
|· in operating position||2300 х 6000||2200 х 3300|
|· in transport position||6000 х 2300 х 2500||2200 х 3300|
|Operating speed, km/h||from 3 to 8|